The International Forums

Let your voice be heard.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-06 23:39.21

DownsGameClub
User

Experiences in AMERICA

Talk about your experiences living in America.

Hello!

#2 2017-08-07 01:20.08

SplatKirby
User
Website

Re: Experiences in AMERICA

Having studied American Earthling culture and lived in the dwelling of "Oklahoma" for years, I believe I would be best suited to speak to this. Here is an excerpt from a report I beamed to the mothership.

The best thing about America is the Great American Road Trip, followed by a close second by the Great American Rock Album. The Great American Road Trip is the annual (sometimes biannual) ritual where one gathers up one's closest relatives into a vehicle and proceeds to carry them all halfway across the country in an effort to take as many pictures as possible.

The Great American Rock Album is an event in which a group of musicians (hereafter "band") pay homage to the continent from which they came using various depictions of their own lives presented in such a way that fellow American earthlings feel attachment to said depictions. These musical depictions are collected in a round disc called an "album" that is then exchanged for money, which seems counterproductive as the money would be better served paying tribute to the mothership.

"There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know."

-Harry Truman

Board footer